Are you looking for more hella rad people to talk to? Wanna make new friends? This is a way to connect with people that have similar personalities!*
*based on Myers-Briggs types ( take the test here )RULES
- don’t have to follow me, but it would make it a ton easier
- TAKE THIS SURVEY ( 3 questions I swear )
- reblog this
- have your ask/submit on
- ANY FANDOM, BLOG TYPE, ETC IS FINE
must reach min 50-60 people or it never happenedWHAT IT IS
- i’ll sort everyone who enters and add you to a chat based on your type
- and boom instant friends to chill with wow
- that’s it
( more information )
I never wanted any of this. I never wanted to be in the games. I just wanted to save my sister and keep Peeta alive.
adapt or d i eHanna (2011) — dir. Joe Wright(requested by anonymous)
I vote no, and Finnick would vote no too, if he were here…
1. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
2. Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
4. Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
5. Black, white, blue, red or green?
6. Salad,hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
11. English, math, science, history or art?
12. Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
14. Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys or this is dumb?
16. Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
17. Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
18. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
19. Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
21. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
22. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
23. Car,airplane, train, boat or walking?
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
25. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
Porn is one of the biggest and most harmful industries in the world, closely affiliated with human trafficking and drugs and alcohol abuse, causing rape between children, violence, beastiality and pedophilism and its fetishizing race, underage girls, trans people and lesbianism. Thought you should know.
I can’t believe people see this, think it’s not fact based and supported by years of research, and go on watching porn anyway.